Daily Post...?

I am going to try to post something to this blog every day.  I can't promise that I will be successful, but I am going to give it a shot.  When I fall short, I will forgive myself and try harder again the next day.

I expect that this will be an incoherent pile of steaming brain droppings.  A stinky pile of my own mental wretchedness... but I think it will help me to feel like I am doing something about the tangle of thoughts and angst that is twisting my guts up.

I would guess that there will be plenty of things to talk about.  Politics.  The fucktard we call "POTUS", sports, space, sex, family and... i don't know... what else?  Anything I find interesting...

I doubt there will be any nuance to my opinions... I doubt they will be well reasoned.  They will be my emotional ramblings... snowflake piss.

By the way... I just looked and my last post was more than 2 years ago, and it was all about his Grand High Fuck Stick - Trump.  Has he really been in the forefront of my consciousness for that long.  Jesus Christ... on the plus side, we are still here... so... there's that.

Anyway... Day 1 down.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts