Google Yourself

I was on Facebook today, and a friend of mine - Karen from Northern Colorado, tagged me in a "note". The jist of the note was that you should go out and google "Eric wants" and see what pops up. The end result was interesting and in many cases funny. The caveat is that you cannot change the order of what comes up... just use "Eric (or your name... funnier this way and much more personal) wants (and then fill in what ever comes in after that).

My "Eric Wants Google Fest" produced this (my comments are in parenthesis):

1. Eric Needs a Hug! (ok... not a bad start)
2. Eric Needs Cable (well... not really... pretty happy with my Sattelite service, thank you!)
3. Eric Needs a Girlfriend (Please don't tell the wife... just kidding, honey!)
4. Eric Needs to Update (What? What do i need to update... my wardrobe... sadly that is true)
5. Eric Needs to Sell His Stuff (True... so I can update my wardrobe... as in #4)
6. Eric Needs a Hug ( Another One... boy I am a needy bastard, ent I?)
7. Eric Needs Medication (Don't you know it... i would be a wreck without it)
8. Eric Needs Help (we all know that, I mean tell me something I don't know!)
9. Eric Needs a Girl (well.. the Missus and I talked this thru almost a decade ago, and decided against it)
10. Eric Needs. (yep, that's it, I need. Plain and simple, i just NEED.... but then again, don't we all?)

I thought it might be interesting to replace Needs with another word like Loves, or Wants, or ... well.. you get the idea... here they come:

Eric Loves....
1. Eric Loves Lisa (Don't know a Lisa... but there are no bounds to my love, evidently)
2. Eric Loves his Nipples (WELL... hmmm... i guess I do... not that I know why I have them... but there you have it.)
3. Eric Loves the Shins (Yep. True. Love the Shins)
4. Eric Loves teh Tina (I am guessing that should have been "the" Tina.. and I guess if I love "the" Lisa.. then I should love "the" Tina {I am beginning to see a trend here})
5. Eric Loves Mandi (and Lisa, and Tina...)
6. Eric Loves a Pussy (you sickos... it isn't dirty... it is a pussy cat. get your minds out of the gutter!)
7. Eric Loves Left Field (actually I loved right field. Righties don't hit there very often).
8. Eric Loves Allison (Here I go again! Who is going to stop me?)
9. Eric Loves Left Field (don't you f'in listen... I told you I love Right field).
10. Eric Loves His Flowers (uh... well... I don't really have any to love... but OK)

Comments

  1. Here is the latest "Eric Wants..." Googlethon:

    Eric Wants….
    1. … Hyesung’s phone number
    2. … it that way.
    3. … Sookie for himself.
    4. … to be paid in full
    5. … Amber gone.
    6. … to build a square pyramid
    7. … you to grab his titties.
    8. … to know what time it is.
    9. … a baby.
    10. … to sex you up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts