Happiest moments from Christmas 2008



  • Kate, Matthieu, Mara, and Kai arrive on 12/20 - after a gruelling debacle of domestic and international air travel.

  • I was able to rekindle my love of holiday music with a wonderful caroling party at my house on 12/20/08. Kate, Jeff, Matthieu, Mom, Dad, Kai, Mara, Kenton, Stephen, Murph, Mini Murph, Micro Murph, Mrs. Murph, Mary Beth, Galen, Ryan, Heather, & Matt.

  • Watching "Straight No Chaser"'s version of the "12 Days of Christmas" on YouTube.

  • My annual December 24th Christmas Shopping Mad Dash with Kate and Matthieu (although I have to admit that I had a screaming headache - I don't know if it was caused by all the mad dashing... but that certainly didn't help)

  • Christmas Eve Dinner with the McPhee Clan (this and the caroling made Christmas for me).

  • Christmas Day dinner with the Matsuuras (I know this is hard to believe... but it is true... I had a wonderful time!!!)

  • Finishing my "Ick and Steph in Agay" DVD for Kate and Matthieu (I can not thank them enough for the wonderful trip that Steph and I took in October 2008).

  • Getting together with Steve last night. Reconnecting with Tom. And shooting the shit with Lora, Shawn, Mary Beth, and Tony. Oh, and playing Guitar Hero - World Tour with Tony, Steve, Stephen, and Cam.

  • Having Kate, Matthieu, Kai and Mara over at the house yesterday, just them. No -Mom, Dad, Di, etc... a little one on one time... so to speak. We watched "Christmas with the Kranks" in order to see the 1 sec of time that Steve Staley was in the movie.

  • Watching maybe the best animated movie I have ever seen... "Wall-e". It was funny, touching, enlightening, etc...

Comments

Popular Posts